10 inspirational quotes from the lifestyle guru
American media mogul Martha Stewart, who has become a household name thanks to her books on cooking, entertainment and decorating, turns 80 on Tuesday.
The lifestyle guru has written numerous bestselling books including “Martha Stewart’s Quick Cook” and “The Wedding Planner”.
Born August 3, 1941 in New Jersey, Stewart began her modeling career at the age of 13. In the late 1960s, she started working as a stockbroker. She then went into catering in the 1970s and quickly gained recognition for her gourmet, unique and creative menus. She founded the Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia media company around the same time. It is now owned by Marquee Brands.
Here are some inspirational quotes from Stewart, collected from MarthaStewart.com and Brainy Quote, to share that day:
1. “So the pie isn’t perfect?” Cut it into quarters. Stay in control and never panic. “
2. “The more you adapt, the more interesting you are.”
3. “Without an open mind, you can never be very successful.”
4. “I take a nap every now and then, but I think while I nap, so it’s not a waste of time.”
5. “Making plans really gives people confidence. There’s nothing better than taking the pie out of the oven. What it does for you personally, and for your family’s idea of you, is something you can’t. not buy. “
6. “My new motto is: when you’re done changing, you’re done.”
7. “The last place I want to go is jail.”
8. “I try to find and surround myself with people who only filter out fresh, original and creative ideas.”
9. “Sometimes what a host really needs is a handful of great time-saving tips to throw a great party in no time. And who better than the Ultimate Hostess to provide clever and clever ideas? “
10. “I’m a hero worshiper. I love number one tennis player. I love number one baseball player. I want to see those records broken.”