10 inspirational quotes from the Duchess of Sussex
Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, turned 40 on Wednesday. Born in California in 1981, Markle was best known as Rachel Zane from the American legal drama “Suits”.
Prior to marrying Prince Harry, Markle had a long list of accomplishments, including a double major in theater and international studies and a successful lifestyle blog.
The mother of two may have left her royal titles behind, but continues to support several humanitarian causes with her husband.
- “Thinking about where I came from helps me appreciate and balance what I have now.”
- “We just have to be kinder to ourselves. If we treated each other like we treated our best friend, can you imagine how much better off we would be?
- “Being a working mother and also traveling with a baby, my God, is a lot, but it’s so exciting.”
- “At the end of the day, when it comes to finding the person you’re right for, it’s not the person you’re going to be playing with.”
- “I think the biggest part of being a boss in the office, at home, or wherever you go is just knowing your worth.”
- “With fame comes opportunity, but it also includes the responsibility to advocate and share, to focus less on glass slippers and more on pushing through glass ceilings. luck, to inspire. “
- “As women it is our 100% responsibility, I think, to support and uplift each other, to defend each other as we aim to be successful, not to prepare for failure but on the contrary. to be really there to rally together and say I want to help you. “
- “Women need a place at the table, they need an invitation to sit there, and in some cases, when it is not available, they have to create their own table.”
- “With fame comes opportunity, but it also includes the responsibility to advocate and share, to focus less on glass slippers and more on pushing through glass ceilings.”
- “You can be masculine and feminist, and I think in terms of masculinity you understand that your strength is knowing your vulnerability.”